2/02/2011

Maybe I'll Sail Away...

Okay, so it's my life's goal to travel. Right now I'm road-tripping around the US and one day (in the not-too-distant future) I'll expand that to Canada and Mexico and then the rest of the world. Last week I was looking into different ways of traveling (esp. the cheap ones, lol) and learned that once you learn to sail and buy a boat, you can keep sailing for practically pocket change compared to any other way of traveling (or even staying in one place, once you start factoring in all those rent and utilities payments).

How amazing would it be if this was home:



Both these lovely photos are from an amazing website called boatwrights.org. I think this is something I might do some day if I have the money. Maybe not right away cause an absolutely rootless existence sounds kind of fun right now. But one day I'm going to want a place of my own to call "home" and so maybe it'll be a boat. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment