1/18/2011

Blizzards and Buddy Days

Current music: string quartet covers

Object of the day: Google translate

Good deed of the day: giving away my quarters to a poor friend lusting after an in style mag ;)

Quote of the day week: "Hey, Ass-Butt!"



I spent most of this week snowed in under 5+ inches of ice and snow. This is the second winter storm since Christmas...hello, this is Georgia, weather, get back with the program! Loki still loves snow and playing in it, but sledding? Not so much. Dragging me off the sled? Yup. ;) I took some pictures but - alas - too lazy to put them on the computer yet. Soon.

And now, a special YAAAY for bff buddy days! Of course I want to wander around in the rain and help you look for a job, Kim. ;D Even better if after we get to have writer brainstorms. Fun days.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment