1/08/2011

I haz accordion!!

So last week I bought a little 12 bass, 15 (white) key Cellini piano accordion on ebay and it came in on Thursday. It's in great shape, just a tiny bit out of tune on one key and one of the two straps is broken, but it's so much fun to play. I'm already reading up and searching ebay for a full size one to buy in the next few months. I searched all over Athens for books or sheet music but no one carries any for the accordion...guess it's not a very popular instrument. But I did find an online tutorial and I've been watching that and so far learned how to play both hands of my first song (Mary had a Little Lamb :P) just not at the same time. This is the first time I've ever really enjoyed playing music...so much fun!!

I'll post some pictures soon!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment