1/13/2011

Star-Crossed

Over the last few days while I've been snowed in, I've become obsessed with my sci fi WIP and started dusting off the old versions and continuing them. (Yes, I know I'm supposed to be finishing the last few five friggin chapter of my nanowrimo novel this month but the muse doesn't listen...and in any case I've pecked out close to 10,000 words since the weekend *APPLAUSE PLEASE* haha)

And so here is some random art for the series. Not covers or anything, just some random stuff. Oh, and I'm leaving out the one that I might have posted once before that was awful and from forever ago because I changed the look of one of the two main characters and so the pic was no longer right.

Without further ado:








I had another one but just as I went to save it, photoshop "unexpectedly quit." :( damn photoshop's lack of autosave! Oh, well...I'll get it redone sometime.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment